The Herding Hill Farm Campsite Code
- No stress allowed whilst on our campsite; happy campers and glampers only!
- Our campsite speed limit is 5mph, so 1st gear whilst driving will be enough. Safety is paramount so please adhere to this.
- Noise does travel easily across our peaceful valley, so please keep your noise to a minimum between 10:30pm and 8am. We do pride ourselves on this so please respect everyone. This also means that we cannot have electronic music playing at any time.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and the right to ask people to leave at any time.
- Your booking is a contract and unless we are responsible for breaking that contract, no refunds will be given for early departure. Please note that we are not responsible for adverse weather conditions.
- Only one car per pitch. Additional cars are welcome; however, they will incur a charge and must be left in the car park and details given to reception.
- Day visitors must be booked in at reception and must pay the relevant charges.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property whilst staying on our campsite.
- Due to the location of the campsite and the wind we occasionally get, we unfortunately cannot allow gazebos to be erected.